I am recklessly ambitious: Nicole Scherzinger
London: Nicole Scherzinger says she was not able to enjoy her success in her twenties.
The 36-year-old star, who has been in an on-and-off relationship with British Formula One driver Louis Hamilton for six years, said she wasn`t able to enjoy her success when she was a member of The Pussycat Dolls
"My 20s were fruitful but not enjoyable. Being in The Pussycat Dolls was probably my loneliest time because I was quite insatiable. Nothing was ever good enough and I didn`t know how to take a break. My 30s have definitely been more chillaxed.
"I`m recklessly ambitious. In America, ambition is a good thing - it`s hunger, it`s drive. I hate it when people use the word negatively," she said.
The former `X Factor` judge also admits she has always been very emotional.
"My nickname at school was Crybaby. Sometimes I can cry just talking because something means so much. And when I`m really hurting I just sob - a bit like someone is dying. I`m emotionally intense."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'