I am too busy to have third child: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she and her husband Chris Martin have ruled out having a third child.
The `Thanks for Sharing` star, who has two children, Apple, nine, and Moses, eight, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, said she is too busy for it, reported Contactmusic.
"No! I have too much on my plate as it is!," she said.
Paltrow, 40, previously hinted that she would love to expand her family despite suffering a traumatic miscarriage a few years ago.
After revealing earlier this year that she had once lost a baby, she said she felt like she was missing a third child.
"We all think `Urgh, I don`t want to go back to diapers`. But my best friend`s mom once said `Don`t do your planning around the pain, because it`s so finite. Plan it around how many people you want at Thanksgiving.` So then I think, maybe. But I don`t know," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office