I am too busy to have third child: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she and her husband Chris Martin have ruled out having a third child.
The `Thanks for Sharing` star, who has two children, Apple, nine, and Moses, eight, with her rocker husband Chris Martin, said she is too busy for it, reported Contactmusic.
"No! I have too much on my plate as it is!," she said.
Paltrow, 40, previously hinted that she would love to expand her family despite suffering a traumatic miscarriage a few years ago.
After revealing earlier this year that she had once lost a baby, she said she felt like she was missing a third child.
"We all think `Urgh, I don`t want to go back to diapers`. But my best friend`s mom once said `Don`t do your planning around the pain, because it`s so finite. Plan it around how many people you want at Thanksgiving.` So then I think, maybe. But I don`t know," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!