I am very proud of Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she is proud of singer Demi Lovato for opening up about her time in rehab.
The 21-year-old star is pleased that Lovato has managed to overcome her previous problems of substance abuse and eating disorder, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very proud of Demi and her being able to accept the challenges she went through, but also for staying a good role model to people who do struggle with the things that she`s gone through," she said.
Gomez is happy to have a close friendship with Lovato, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why