I am very proud of Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she is proud of singer Demi Lovato for opening up about her time in rehab.
The 21-year-old star is pleased that Lovato has managed to overcome her previous problems of substance abuse and eating disorder, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very proud of Demi and her being able to accept the challenges she went through, but also for staying a good role model to people who do struggle with the things that she`s gone through," she said.
Gomez is happy to have a close friendship with Lovato, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film