I am very proud of Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she is proud of singer Demi Lovato for opening up about her time in rehab.
The 21-year-old star is pleased that Lovato has managed to overcome her previous problems of substance abuse and eating disorder, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very proud of Demi and her being able to accept the challenges she went through, but also for staying a good role model to people who do struggle with the things that she`s gone through," she said.
Gomez is happy to have a close friendship with Lovato, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Kareena Kapoor Khan, Saif Ali Khan to welcome their first baby in December
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Bipasha Basu stuns in a dreamy, ethereal avatar! – See pic
- Get ready for Raftaar's rap 'Toh Dishoom' starring John Abraham-Varun Dhawan! - Watch
- Kareena Kapoor Khan wants to reschedule upcoming movie due to pregnancy?
- How many lovers will you have in a lifetime according to your Zodiac sign? – Play game
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- Top 10 hair hacks every girl should know! Watch video