I am very proud of Demi Lovato: Selena Gomez
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she is proud of singer Demi Lovato for opening up about her time in rehab.
The 21-year-old star is pleased that Lovato has managed to overcome her previous problems of substance abuse and eating disorder, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m very proud of Demi and her being able to accept the challenges she went through, but also for staying a good role model to people who do struggle with the things that she`s gone through," she said.
Gomez is happy to have a close friendship with Lovato, Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Video alert! Salman Khan’s reaction to ‘marriage wala sawal’ at ‘Sultan’ trailer launch is EPIC
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Modern Indian masters, rare art works at Christie's sale