I and Clooney are too similar to date: Sandra Bullock
London: Actress Sandra Bullock thinks she and George Clooney are too similar to have a romantic relationship.
The 49-year-old actress, who is sharing screen space in `Gravity` with good friend Clooney, said they have never dated,
"We go way back, so far back that we`re now started to take years off how long it`s been. We`ve known each other for a while... I think we`re probably the only two that haven`t dated in the business.
"I think it`s probably because we`re a little too similar, in all the disturbing ways," she said.
The Oscar-winning actress previously revealed that her son Louis, three, enjoys man time with Clooney.
"The cute little anecdote is that he went to me and said,
`Where`s George and Rande?` I said, `I don`t know!` And he said, `I need them.` So we went and found them, and they had man time.
"And I sort of stood off to the side and waited for them to finish. Then I was allowed to take him back," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!