I cried when I did voice for Epic, says Beyonce
London: Beyonce Knowles has said that she literally had tears in her eyes when she lent her voice to the upcoming animated children`s movie `Epic`.
The film, which stars Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson and Christoph Waltz, tells the story of a teenager, who is transported into a secret forest world then embroiled in a battle between good and evil and has to protect a special flower pod to save the forest.
The 31-year-old singer said that there was a scene where her movie character Queen Tara picks out her pod and she just imagined seeing her child, the Mirror reported.
The former member of Destiny`s Child said that she was attracted to the film because of the message and as she was about to give birth to her child.
She asserted that she was pregnant when she first went to the studio and she thought that the film will be something that would leave a legacy for her daughter.
She added that the character had so much heart and emotion and she was so filled with emotion and hormones that she literally cried in some scenes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles