I cry after hearing Beyonce`s songs: Kelly Rowland
New York: R&B star Kelly Rowland says some of the songs from her former bandmember Beyonce Knowles` fifth studio album make her cry.
The 33-year-old singer considers `Blue` as her favorite track from Beyonce`s album, reported a leading daily
"I can`t listen to it because it makes me cry, but my favorite song on the album is `Blue`. Also, `Heaven`.
As soon as that song comes on, it`s something that`s very spiritual about that record that`s incredible. And `Flawless`," Rowland said.
Last year, The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker had surprised fans by releasing her fifth studio project on iTunes without any prior announcement or major marketing campaign.
The album became an instant hit, breaking records by shifting 828,773 units worldwide in just 72 hours.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated