I cry after hearing Beyonce`s songs: Kelly Rowland
New York: R&B star Kelly Rowland says some of the songs from her former bandmember Beyonce Knowles` fifth studio album make her cry.
The 33-year-old singer considers `Blue` as her favorite track from Beyonce`s album, reported a leading daily
"I can`t listen to it because it makes me cry, but my favorite song on the album is `Blue`. Also, `Heaven`.
As soon as that song comes on, it`s something that`s very spiritual about that record that`s incredible. And `Flawless`," Rowland said.
Last year, The `Crazy in Love` hitmaker had surprised fans by releasing her fifth studio project on iTunes without any prior announcement or major marketing campaign.
The album became an instant hit, breaking records by shifting 828,773 units worldwide in just 72 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar