I`d choose a global ban on animal testing over my singing career, says Leona Lewis
London: Leona Lewis, who is known for her nice girl reputation, has revealed that she would rather see a worldwide ban on animal testing than carry on her singing career.
When asked to choose between a global ban on testing beauty products on animals and her singing career, the former ` X Factor` winner told Cosmopolitan magazine that she could still do her music in any capacity if she wanted to, but she thinks that it`s just so important for humans to show compassion, the Daily Express reported.
She said that it is been said that you can judge a society on how it treats its animals, and she thinks that`s very true and it all fitters down.
The 28-year-old, who supports several animal rights charities and is currently the face of The Body Shop`s cruelty-free make-up collection, said that the ban imposed by EU on animal testing , will put pressure on the rest of the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees by rail: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Raees: Sunny Leone travels to Delhi by train, gets amazed by Shah Rukh Khan's stardom