I did a lot of drugs: Michael Douglas
London: Michael Douglas did a lot of drugs when he went to university.
The `Wall Street 2` actor said he became "a hippy" when he enrolled in the University of California and spent his time taking psychedelic drugs rather than taking his studies seriously, reported Contactmusic.
"I wasn`t studying anything. Nothing. We did a lot of drugs, it was a magical time. I lived in a sort of commune. We rented a little A-frame house, three of us. We all swam naked, smoked a lot of weed, got high. We had wine stops and festivals. It was a crazy, beautiful time," he said.
In his third year, Douglas, 68, majored in studying theatre, and even though he eventually went on to become one of Hollywood`s top stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim, Kanye win USD 440,000 settlement of proposal video
- Miley Cyrus bakes vegan cake for father's birthday
- Nicki Minaj's comments about VMA not polite: Miley Cyrus
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show