I did a lot of drugs: Michael Douglas
London: Michael Douglas did a lot of drugs when he went to university.
The `Wall Street 2` actor said he became "a hippy" when he enrolled in the University of California and spent his time taking psychedelic drugs rather than taking his studies seriously, reported Contactmusic.
"I wasn`t studying anything. Nothing. We did a lot of drugs, it was a magical time. I lived in a sort of commune. We rented a little A-frame house, three of us. We all swam naked, smoked a lot of weed, got high. We had wine stops and festivals. It was a crazy, beautiful time," he said.
In his third year, Douglas, 68, majored in studying theatre, and even though he eventually went on to become one of Hollywood`s top stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why