I did a lot of drugs: Michael Douglas
London: Michael Douglas did a lot of drugs when he went to university.
The `Wall Street 2` actor said he became "a hippy" when he enrolled in the University of California and spent his time taking psychedelic drugs rather than taking his studies seriously, reported Contactmusic.
"I wasn`t studying anything. Nothing. We did a lot of drugs, it was a magical time. I lived in a sort of commune. We rented a little A-frame house, three of us. We all swam naked, smoked a lot of weed, got high. We had wine stops and festivals. It was a crazy, beautiful time," he said.
In his third year, Douglas, 68, majored in studying theatre, and even though he eventually went on to become one of Hollywood`s top stars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!