I don`t think about style: Kristen Wiig
London: `Bridesmaids` star Kristen Wiig`s does not think much about her outfit more when she goes out.
The actress, who shot to fame in 2005, has been told by her closest friends to spruce up her wardrobe a bit more, reported Contactmusic.
"That`s always weird, You see pictures of yourself in magazines where you didn`t even know anyone was there... I`m the kind of person that will just put on clothes and leave the house , and I have had friends telling me, `You can`t go out like that`. And I guess I can`t," she said.
The 39-year-old star previously said she refuses to wear skyscraper heels because she tends to go for comfort instead of style.
"I don`t really think about style. As I get older, comfort is more important. I so badly want to be that girl who shops with her girlfriends and wears heels, but I can`t do it. After one block I`d have to go buy flats," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai