I don`t want to be cool anymore: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams says turning 40 has made his realise that he does not want to be cool anymore.
The singer rather wants to be focus on taking his career to new heights, reportedly.
"I`m far more at ease with not being cool now. Swing is a different kind of cool. I am ready to be a family entertainer, I am not offended by that notion any more," Williams said.
"Now I am 40, I don`t want to be cool anymore, I want to be successful, I want to keep this going as much as I can, health permitting. I have a few mortgages," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!