I don`t want to be cool anymore: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams says turning 40 has made his realise that he does not want to be cool anymore.
The singer rather wants to be focus on taking his career to new heights, reportedly.
"I`m far more at ease with not being cool now. Swing is a different kind of cool. I am ready to be a family entertainer, I am not offended by that notion any more," Williams said.
"Now I am 40, I don`t want to be cool anymore, I want to be successful, I want to keep this going as much as I can, health permitting. I have a few mortgages," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!