I don`t want to be cool anymore: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams says turning 40 has made his realise that he does not want to be cool anymore.
The singer rather wants to be focus on taking his career to new heights, reportedly.
"I`m far more at ease with not being cool now. Swing is a different kind of cool. I am ready to be a family entertainer, I am not offended by that notion any more," Williams said.
"Now I am 40, I don`t want to be cool anymore, I want to be successful, I want to keep this going as much as I can, health permitting. I have a few mortgages," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple