I feel really blessed to be a mother: Kerry Washington
London: Actress Kerry Washington feels blessed after becoming a mother to a baby girl named Isabelle Amarachi. Washington, 37, said that she is feeling blissful after her daughter`s arrival, reportedly.
"So tricky because you know I don`t talk about this stuff. But I will say I feel really, really blessed. I just feel really blessed that I`m kind of living extraordinary dreams come true in my work life and in my personal life," said the actress.
The star triggered speculations regarding her pregnancy in January`s Golden Globe Awards, where she sported a large baby bump.
However, Washington remained silent on the birth of baby Isabelle, with details only emerging weeks after she was born, but the actress acknowledged fans` Mother`s Day well-wishes last month.
"Well...I still wont talk about my personal life on here But... I see your tweets. And I am filled with gratitude! XO #HappyMothersDay. (sic)," she wrote on twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive