I feel that I am starting a new life, a second life, says Yoko Ono
London: Yoko Ono - wife of former Beatle John Lennon - has said that she feels that she is starting a new life at 80.
One told the Guardian that her second life will have many things which were not there in her first.
She also predicted that there will be a heaven on Earth by 2050.
Ono, who was formerly regarded as kind of latter-day witch who broke up the Beatles is now campaigning for gun control and fracking - extraction of natural gas by breaking open shale rocks below the Earth`s surface under high pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!