I feel that I am starting a new life, a second life, says Yoko Ono
London: Yoko Ono - wife of former Beatle John Lennon - has said that she feels that she is starting a new life at 80.
One told the Guardian that her second life will have many things which were not there in her first.
She also predicted that there will be a heaven on Earth by 2050.
Ono, who was formerly regarded as kind of latter-day witch who broke up the Beatles is now campaigning for gun control and fracking - extraction of natural gas by breaking open shale rocks below the Earth`s surface under high pressure.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels