I feel very fortunate to have good friends: Cameron Diaz
Los Angeles: Actress Cameron Diaz says she feels very fortunate to have the support and company of her reliable friends.
The 41-year-old actress recently enjoyed a "girls trip" to Napa Valley in California with Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon. They took a cooking class together at the Culinary Institute of America in St Helena, reportedly.
"I exist for all my girlfriends. I am very, very, very fortunate, my friends are incredible and I am very lucky to have a lot of really solid, good friends," Diaz said.
The `Bad Teacher` star, who is very health conscious, released her first publication, `The Body Book` in December last year.
The actress had previously said that she was inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew, who too had penned some books in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan