I feel very fortunate to have good friends: Cameron Diaz
Los Angeles: Actress Cameron Diaz says she feels very fortunate to have the support and company of her reliable friends.
The 41-year-old actress recently enjoyed a "girls trip" to Napa Valley in California with Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon. They took a cooking class together at the Culinary Institute of America in St Helena, reportedly.
"I exist for all my girlfriends. I am very, very, very fortunate, my friends are incredible and I am very lucky to have a lot of really solid, good friends," Diaz said.
The `Bad Teacher` star, who is very health conscious, released her first publication, `The Body Book` in December last year.
The actress had previously said that she was inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow and Drew, who too had penned some books in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow