I got mistaken for Lindsay Lohan: Amanda Seyfried
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried was mistook for the troubled actress Lindsay Lohan when she navigated through the Newark airport in New Jersey.
Seyfried, 27, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the same, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I just got mistaken for a Ms Lohan at Newark Airport," she tweeted.
Seyfried was spotted at the airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. She dragged a suitcase with one hand and clutched a water bottle in another while holding a puffy jacket.
Both the actresses had shared screen in ‘Mean Girls’ in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success