I got mistaken for Lindsay Lohan: Amanda Seyfried
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried was mistook for the troubled actress Lindsay Lohan when she navigated through the Newark airport in New Jersey.
Seyfried, 27, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the same, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I just got mistaken for a Ms Lohan at Newark Airport," she tweeted.
Seyfried was spotted at the airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. She dragged a suitcase with one hand and clutched a water bottle in another while holding a puffy jacket.
Both the actresses had shared screen in ‘Mean Girls’ in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes