I got mistaken for Lindsay Lohan: Amanda Seyfried
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried was mistook for the troubled actress Lindsay Lohan when she navigated through the Newark airport in New Jersey.
Seyfried, 27, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the same, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I just got mistaken for a Ms Lohan at Newark Airport," she tweeted.
Seyfried was spotted at the airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. She dragged a suitcase with one hand and clutched a water bottle in another while holding a puffy jacket.
Both the actresses had shared screen in ‘Mean Girls’ in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser