I hate Community service, says Chris Brown
Washington: Chris Brown has confessed that he hates doing community service and feels that he has been treated unfairly by the courts.
The "Fine China" hitmaker was sentenced to an extra 1,000 hours of community service, following accusations that he had submitted bogus reports for the 1,440 hours he was originally ordered to complete for beating up his former girlfriend Rihanna, Contactmusic reported.
Brown said that community service "s**t is a b***h", as it was more of a power trip for the District Attorney.
Brown added that the 1,000 extra hours they gave him was totally "fricking bananas."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study