I hate Community service, says Chris Brown
Washington: Chris Brown has confessed that he hates doing community service and feels that he has been treated unfairly by the courts.
The "Fine China" hitmaker was sentenced to an extra 1,000 hours of community service, following accusations that he had submitted bogus reports for the 1,440 hours he was originally ordered to complete for beating up his former girlfriend Rihanna, Contactmusic reported.
Brown said that community service "s**t is a b***h", as it was more of a power trip for the District Attorney.
Brown added that the 1,000 extra hours they gave him was totally "fricking bananas."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!