I hate Community service, says Chris Brown
Washington: Chris Brown has confessed that he hates doing community service and feels that he has been treated unfairly by the courts.
The "Fine China" hitmaker was sentenced to an extra 1,000 hours of community service, following accusations that he had submitted bogus reports for the 1,440 hours he was originally ordered to complete for beating up his former girlfriend Rihanna, Contactmusic reported.
Brown said that community service "s**t is a b***h", as it was more of a power trip for the District Attorney.
Brown added that the 1,000 extra hours they gave him was totally "fricking bananas."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?