I hate partying: Rihanna
London: Pop star Rihanna claims she hates "partying" and is incredibly boring despite her reputation for club hopping and wild nights out.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker has a reputation for hopping from club to club on a nightly basis, however, the 25-year-old says she has become tired of the party lifestyle, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m such a bootleg rock star. I do nothing, literally. I`m embarrassed to say that actually. I`ve become a square, I hate partying. I don`t know if it`s because it`s the same music every night... I don`t know. Maybe we need some more DJs," she said.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is expected to receive nearly 1 million pounds in damages after winning her lawsuit against British high street chain, Topshop.
Rihanna sued parent company, the Arcadia Group, after a T-shirt bearing her likeness was sold in stores without consent.
In the latest hearing in the trial, Judge Justice Birss determined it was right and fair to grant the singer a permanent injunction against further production of the T-shirt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India