I have admiration for mothers everywhere: Kate Winslet
Los Angeles: `Titanic` star Kate Winslet admires mothers and thinks parenthood brings stark changes in a person.
The 37-year-old Oscar winner, who already has two kids daughter Mia and son Joe from her previous relationships, announced in June that she and husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting their first child, reported People Magazine.
"I have admiration for mothers everywhere. Being a parent turns you inside out. It completely transforms your life and, of course, your children are your absolute everything," Winslet said.
`The Reader` actress debuted her baby bump at the Toronto International Film Festival where she was promoting her new film `Labor Day` in which she plays a divorced, single mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'