I have admiration for mothers everywhere: Kate Winslet
Los Angeles: `Titanic` star Kate Winslet admires mothers and thinks parenthood brings stark changes in a person.
The 37-year-old Oscar winner, who already has two kids daughter Mia and son Joe from her previous relationships, announced in June that she and husband Ned Rocknroll are expecting their first child, reported People Magazine.
"I have admiration for mothers everywhere. Being a parent turns you inside out. It completely transforms your life and, of course, your children are your absolute everything," Winslet said.
`The Reader` actress debuted her baby bump at the Toronto International Film Festival where she was promoting her new film `Labor Day` in which she plays a divorced, single mother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Winter special: Euro trip will always be incomplete without a visit to these charming places
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys