I have become a recluse: Robert Pattinson
London: "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson claims he has become a recluse because of the constant attention he receives from the paparazzi.
The 28-year-old actor is among the most photographed men on the planet, but he said he dislikes the paparazzi intrusion into his life, reportedly.
Asked whether the intrusion has ever discouraged him from acting, Pattinson, who used to date Kristen Stewart, said," Acting is the one thing you can control. If you give that up you`re just a pawn in someone else`s game. But I`ve definitely become a recluse.
"I hate getting photographed. So my life has contracted a lot. I only go to places with underground parking lots that sounds stupid. But it means I don`t have to deal with that anxiety."
The actor, who can be seen in `The Rover`, said the relentless paparazzi attention in London forced him to ditch the UK capital and relocate to Hollywood, where there are more stars to keep the snappers busy.
"If you`re going out and you`re a bit drunk, it`s the law of averages... It`s just a matter of time before you punch someone in the face and that`s a million dollars. That`s why I can`t live in London. I would love to live here, but there`s no point."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season