I have cellulite and a muffin top, Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba`s trim figure may inspire women around the world to shed pounds but the actress says she has her fair share of body issues including cellulite and a muffin top.
The superslim star, 32, who also raises two children with husband Cash Warren, blames her problems to an irregular workout routine, reported Women`s Health.
"I have cellulite and stretch marks?and I have a muffin top!. I have a brutally short attention span. It means I`m useless at work out. I get so bored," Alba said.
The actress said she tries to cover up her lack of exercise with a healthy diet.
"I started cooking for myself at 12 because a lot of food my family ate was processed. I wanted fresh. I eliminated microwave foods, things with too much salt, and tried to eat more natural food, things that were cooked in a kitchen as opposed to a factory," Alba said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show