I have cellulite and a muffin top, Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba`s trim figure may inspire women around the world to shed pounds but the actress says she has her fair share of body issues including cellulite and a muffin top.
The superslim star, 32, who also raises two children with husband Cash Warren, blames her problems to an irregular workout routine, reported Women`s Health.
"I have cellulite and stretch marks?and I have a muffin top!. I have a brutally short attention span. It means I`m useless at work out. I get so bored," Alba said.
The actress said she tries to cover up her lack of exercise with a healthy diet.
"I started cooking for myself at 12 because a lot of food my family ate was processed. I wanted fresh. I eliminated microwave foods, things with too much salt, and tried to eat more natural food, things that were cooked in a kitchen as opposed to a factory," Alba said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'
- Is `Dabangg` Khan upset over missing IIFA 2015?