I have stopped Googling myself: Scarlett Johansson
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she does not Google herself anymore because it seems pointless to her.
The 28-year-old actress used to search her name online but she quit doing that as the results were not always encouraging, reported E!Online.
"I`ve stopped Googling myself?nothing good ever comes of it. It gives you an inflated sense of yourself, too. It makes you feel like everyone is paying attention to you and they`re not," Johansson said.
The actress understands the curiosity of her fans to know details about her life.
"You don`t know me. I don`t particularly care about the romantic life of a person I don`t know. I guess we`re all nosy in some way...I know that people like celebrities and maybe it gives them something to dream about."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience