I haven`t bought purse in three years: Tori Spelling
London: Actress Tori Spelling says her money problems have got so bad that she has not been able to purchase a purse in three years.
The 40-year-old actress, who has four children, Liam, six, Stella, five, Hattie, two, and Finn, 14 months, with her husband Dean McDermott, said she was brand conscious when she was younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I haven`t bought a purse in three years. And it`s fine. I look back on that girl who shopped at Gucci in my 20s and I can`t even relate. I can`t believe I thought it was important," she said.
The former `Beverly Hills 90210` star, who is currently renting a modest home in the San Fernando Valley, reportedly inherited USD 800,000 from her TV producer father, Aaron Spelling.
"It`s no mystery why I have money problems. I grew up rich beyond anyone`s dreams. I never knew anything else. Even when I try to embrace a simpler lifestyle I can`t seem to let go of my expensive tastes. And then there`s my shopping problem. I`ve bought ridiculous amounts of stuff for the kids, clothing, toys, crafts."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys