I haven`t dealt well with the ageing process: Sharon Stone
London: `Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone says that ageing in the spotlight has not been easy.
The 55-year-old actress, who is on her way to turn sixty, said she has had her down days, reported Daily Express.
"There was a point in my 40s when I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door and said, `I`m not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now.`
"I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body and I cried and I cried and I cried," she said.
Stone feels happy to overcome that phase of her life.
"I`m not trying to make myself look like a girl because I`m not a girl anymore. I`m very happy about being a grown woman. I think there`s a lot of sexuality and glamour, allure and mystery to being a women that you just don`t have when you`re young."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows