I haven`t dealt well with the ageing process: Sharon Stone
London: `Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone says that ageing in the spotlight has not been easy.
The 55-year-old actress, who is on her way to turn sixty, said she has had her down days, reported Daily Express.
"There was a point in my 40s when I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door and said, `I`m not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now.`
"I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body and I cried and I cried and I cried," she said.
Stone feels happy to overcome that phase of her life.
"I`m not trying to make myself look like a girl because I`m not a girl anymore. I`m very happy about being a grown woman. I think there`s a lot of sexuality and glamour, allure and mystery to being a women that you just don`t have when you`re young."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!