I haven`t dealt well with the ageing process: Sharon Stone
London: `Basic Instinct` star Sharon Stone says that ageing in the spotlight has not been easy.
The 55-year-old actress, who is on her way to turn sixty, said she has had her down days, reported Daily Express.
"There was a point in my 40s when I went into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, locked the door and said, `I`m not coming out until I can totally accept the way I look right now.`
"I examined my face in the magnifying mirror, and I looked at my body and I cried and I cried and I cried," she said.
Stone feels happy to overcome that phase of her life.
"I`m not trying to make myself look like a girl because I`m not a girl anymore. I`m very happy about being a grown woman. I think there`s a lot of sexuality and glamour, allure and mystery to being a women that you just don`t have when you`re young."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89