I like to think the Beatles would have reunited, says Ringo Starr
London: Ringo Starr has confessed that he thinks `Beatles` could have had a reunion if his ` Rolling Stone `s band mates, John Lennon and George Harrison, had been alive today.
During an interview with the Mirror, when the world-famous band`s lead vocalist was asked if the group would have reunited had they all survived, he replied saying that he likes to believe that they would have.
The 72-year-old pop icon said that Paul McCartney still goes out with his band, he goes out with his band and Lennon would probably have been going out with his own had he lived.
The musician said that even though Harrison was not big on touring, but who knows, they could have come together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!