I like to think the Beatles would have reunited, says Ringo Starr
London: Ringo Starr has confessed that he thinks `Beatles` could have had a reunion if his ` Rolling Stone `s band mates, John Lennon and George Harrison, had been alive today.
During an interview with the Mirror, when the world-famous band`s lead vocalist was asked if the group would have reunited had they all survived, he replied saying that he likes to believe that they would have.
The 72-year-old pop icon said that Paul McCartney still goes out with his band, he goes out with his band and Lennon would probably have been going out with his own had he lived.
The musician said that even though Harrison was not big on touring, but who knows, they could have come together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!