I live in mystical unicorn land: Leona Lewis
London: Singer Leona Lewis says she lives in a "mystical unicorn land" to keep herself happy and avoid the negative people in her life.
The 28-year-old rose to fame after winning "The X Factor" in 2006.
"Mystical unicorn land is where I live...friends say I’m always in unicorn land where everything is funny and sweet," dailystar.co.uk quoted Lewis as saying.
“This lifestyle is amazing but you also come across sharks and horrible people, so I try and surround myself with mystical unicorn people like myself," she added.
Living in a world created by herself is therapeutic, says Lewis.
“It’s a kind of meditating which I find therapeutic. If I’m about to get road rage or cry I go into mystical unicorn land," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing