I love to see my kids growing up: Brad Pitt
Hollywood star Brad Pitt says it excites him to see his kids grow up as he likes encouraging them to learn new things in life.
The 50-year-old actor, who has children Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and twins Knox and Vivienne, five, with fiance Angelina Jolie said he likes teaching his kids, reportedly.
"It`s fun watching our kids getting older and learning more. That`s one of the great privileges of being a father - you get to teach them things. You give them a little inspiration and encouragement and the next thing you know, they`re reading everything they can about a subject," Pitt said.
"Then they try and show you how much they`ve learnt. It really is so beautiful," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out