I`m a procrastinator: Keira Knightley
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley admits to putting things off till the last moment.
The 28-year-old says that there are times when she is very organised, but then she has long spells of time when she loves to procrastinate, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m naturally a procrastinator. I have moments where I am very on it and then I have huge swathes of time where I feel like I am procrastinating. And this happens to be one of them right now," Bang Showbiz quoted Knightley as saying.
Knightley is known for her roles in films like `Pirates of the Caribbean`, `Atonement` and `Pride and Prejudice`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'