I`m good at diaper duty: David Arquette
Los Angeles: David Arquette is relishing being a father for the second time.
The 42-year-old actor and club owner became a father again when he and fiancee Christina McLarty welcomed son Charlie West three months ago, reported a magazine.
"I`m good at diaper duty. It`s my second time around, so I have some experience under my belt, but it`s 10 years later, so that changes things," he said.
Arquette said his daughter Coco has really embraced her role as a big sister.
"She`s never jealous. She`s just the best big sister ever. She can`t stop kissing him enough!," she said.
Arquette`s ex-wife Courteney Cox got engaged to Snow Patrol band member Johnny McDaid in Junea and asked if they would attend his nuptials, the actor said, "I doubt that."
But Arquette insists there is no bad blood between these Hollywood exes.
"We`re all very tight and very close and very supportive of everyone. You`ve got to give it a little (space)," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash
- 'Hot' Neha Dhupia poses for Maxim July cover