I`m good at diaper duty: David Arquette
Los Angeles: David Arquette is relishing being a father for the second time.
The 42-year-old actor and club owner became a father again when he and fiancee Christina McLarty welcomed son Charlie West three months ago, reported a magazine.
"I`m good at diaper duty. It`s my second time around, so I have some experience under my belt, but it`s 10 years later, so that changes things," he said.
Arquette said his daughter Coco has really embraced her role as a big sister.
"She`s never jealous. She`s just the best big sister ever. She can`t stop kissing him enough!," she said.
Arquette`s ex-wife Courteney Cox got engaged to Snow Patrol band member Johnny McDaid in Junea and asked if they would attend his nuptials, the actor said, "I doubt that."
But Arquette insists there is no bad blood between these Hollywood exes.
"We`re all very tight and very close and very supportive of everyone. You`ve got to give it a little (space)," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated