I`m not ancient: Colin Farrell
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Farrell, who is father of two, says even at 36 he feels like a kid in many ways.
"I`m not 22 anymore, but I`m not ancient. I`m a kid in many ways. Everything is relative," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Farrell as saying.
He has two sons - James, 9, with model Kim Bordenave, and Henry, 3, with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day