I`m not ancient: Colin Farrell
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Farrell, who is father of two, says even at 36 he feels like a kid in many ways.
"I`m not 22 anymore, but I`m not ancient. I`m a kid in many ways. Everything is relative," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Farrell as saying.
He has two sons - James, 9, with model Kim Bordenave, and Henry, 3, with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai