I`m so grateful I experienced true love, says Lea Michele
Washington: Lea Michele has confessed that she feels very grateful that she experienced true with Cory Monteith.
The 27-year-old actress said that she considers herself lucky and her favorite song `You`re Mine` from her upcoming debut album ` Louder ` takes her back to the best time of her life, People Magazine reported.
The `Glee` star, who opened up during a small listening party for album in Los Angeles, said that her song is about making commitment in one`s relationship.
She added that she learned that a person has only one life and they have to live life to the fullest and have to love as hard as they can.
Michele`s co-star and boyfriend Monteith passed away in July 2013 from a toxic cocktail of heroin and alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!