I`m so grateful I experienced true love, says Lea Michele
Washington: Lea Michele has confessed that she feels very grateful that she experienced true with Cory Monteith.
The 27-year-old actress said that she considers herself lucky and her favorite song `You`re Mine` from her upcoming debut album ` Louder ` takes her back to the best time of her life, People Magazine reported.
The `Glee` star, who opened up during a small listening party for album in Los Angeles, said that her song is about making commitment in one`s relationship.
She added that she learned that a person has only one life and they have to live life to the fullest and have to love as hard as they can.
Michele`s co-star and boyfriend Monteith passed away in July 2013 from a toxic cocktail of heroin and alcohol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!