I`m still doing homework: Victoria Beckham
Los Angeles: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says at 38, she is still occupied with "homework" thanks to her kids.
She has four children, Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 10, Cruz, eight, and 19-month-old Harper with soccer ace husband David. She said she helps them with their school assignments over breakfast, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m just nibbling while giving the kids all their breakfasts. And while that`s all happening, they`ll have a spelling test or a times table test," she told the US edition of Harper`s Bazaar magazine.
"We have times tables on Post-its all over the fridge. So we`re quizzing each other in the morning, and we make it into a little bit of a game. Yes, at age 38, I`m still doing homework," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress