I`m thrilled Michael Douglas won an Emmy: Catherine Zeta Jones
London: Catherine Zeta Jones has broken her silence following her split from husband Michael Douglas to praise the veteran actor for his recent win at the Emmy Awards.
Zeta Jones, 44, congratulated Douglas on his career achievement and said, "I`m thrilled for him. It was wonderful - so well-deserved."
The couple, who wed in 2000, announced their separation in August but Douglas has continued to wear his wedding ring and has been downplaying the marriage trouble as a "temporary situation", reported Contactmusic.
Douglas, 69, remembered Zeta-Jones in his Emmy acceptance speech as he was honoured for his portrayal of Liberace in `Behind the Candelabra`.
The Welsh beauty was not by her estranged husband`s side at the ceremony as she was in China, where she reportedly celebrated her 44th birthday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!