I make great tea, says Kate Hudson
London: Actress Kate Hudson is convinced she can make better tea than her British fiance Matt Bellamy.
"I make great tea. I was taught by an English guy years ago. He was a double-bagger so I can do really strong tea. I definitely make a better cup than Matt. He likes tea with lemon," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hudson as saying.
She says she has a special concoction to make it taste better.
"I have invented my own tea. An Earl Grey cappuccino. Basically two bags of Earl Grey. Two sugars and cappuccino milk with froth. It`s delicious. I defy anyone not to like it," he added.
The 33-year-old has sons Ryder, nine, with ex-husband Chris Robinson, and Bingham, 21 months, with Bellamy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Athiya Shetty to turn sensuous for Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna
- Italian porn star Rocco Siffredi launches 'Porn University'
- One Direction announces second single 'Perfect' from new album
- Rudramadevi movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- At my age, it is difficult to get work: Amitabh Bachchan