I make great tea, says Kate Hudson
London: Actress Kate Hudson is convinced she can make better tea than her British fiance Matt Bellamy.
"I make great tea. I was taught by an English guy years ago. He was a double-bagger so I can do really strong tea. I definitely make a better cup than Matt. He likes tea with lemon," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Hudson as saying.
She says she has a special concoction to make it taste better.
"I have invented my own tea. An Earl Grey cappuccino. Basically two bags of Earl Grey. Two sugars and cappuccino milk with froth. It`s delicious. I defy anyone not to like it," he added.
The 33-year-old has sons Ryder, nine, with ex-husband Chris Robinson, and Bingham, 21 months, with Bellamy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say