I never posted bong shot online: Bobbi Kristina Brown
Los Angeles: Whitney Houston`s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has assured fans that a photo of herself getting high, which was posted online, is a hoax.
Earlier this week, the snap of Brown, 21, smoking what appeared to be a bong was shared on Instagram but the reality TV star insists reports she uploaded it are not true, reportedly.
The picture was captioned, "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don`t worry this picture isn`t recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can`t feel any pain anymore. I don`t take any drugs as of recently.
"Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I`ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."
The Instagram account has since been deleted and now Brown states, "I`ve never posted any photo of me doing anything! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for Myself. People are insane."
Houston battled substance abuse throughout her life and cocaine was listed as a contributing factor in her death in February, 2012, when she drowned in a bathtub.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!