I once got booed in Nebraska for saying I was vegetarian, says Carrie Underwood
London: Carrie Underwood has said that she once got embarrassed when she told an audience in Nebraska, which has a large meat consuming population, that she is a vegetarian.
The ` American Idol ` winner, who does not get embarrassed very easily, told the Sun that she messed up once again when she was on stage once in Yakima, Washington, and she said Yamaha instead of Yakima.
When Underwood, who is married to ice hockey player Mike Fisher, was asked what was the worst present that she had ever received, she replied that a guy she was dating came over with a Walmart bag, which had flip flops, a candle and a scary movie in it, which weren`t even wrapped.
When asked about a secret that nobody knew, she said that she wore braces at the beginning of last year for three months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive