I remember what it’s like to be hungry, says Olga Kurylenko
London: Olga Kurylenko has revealed that being born poor is what keeps her grounded as a movie star.
“Growing up, I was extremely poor. I lived in a tiny Soviet communal apartment with four small rooms shared by six adults from my extended family and several children,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
“My mother had no money to buy me clothes so everything I wore had to be patched up and then patched up again. I’ll never forget what it’s like to go without. It means that I have very few extravagances. I squirrel my earnings away.
“The only thing I like to splash out on is food. I remember what it’s like to be hungry and to dream of beautiful meals,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai