I still consider myself as poor girl: Amy Adams
London: Actress Amy Adams says she sometimes forgets she is famous and calls herself a "poor girl".
The 38-year-old, who has two-year-old daughter Aviana with fiance Darren Le Gallo, says she still views herself as the "poor girl from Colorado" and she is always shocked when people stop her in the street, reports a website.
"I still think I`m like the poor girl from Colorado who worked three jobs to buy a car. That`s still my mentality, so I`ll be walking down the street, and I forget what I do and who I am," Adams told a leading daily.
"Someone will come up to me and say hi, and I`m thinking, I must know you, and I realise that, no, I don`t know them and they don`t know me. At all," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality