I still feel connected to Amy Winehouse: Dionne Bromfield
London: Singer-songwriter Dionne Bromfield reveals that she feels connected to her late godmother Amy Winehouse even after two years of her death.
Winehouse died at the age of 27 due to alcohol poisoning in 2011, but Bromfield, 17, feels the late singer still over her sometimes, reported Daily Star.
"I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they`re always going to be with you. You might not physically be able to see them, but they will be there," Bromfield said.
"I`m very superstitious, so when things happen, I think, `Hang on, that was meant to happen for a reason` or `Oh my God, is that Amy?` Or even dreams. I`ve had dreams so close to reality you kind of think, `Was she there for that second?," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee