I still feel connected to Amy Winehouse: Dionne Bromfield
London: Singer-songwriter Dionne Bromfield reveals that she feels connected to her late godmother Amy Winehouse even after two years of her death.
Winehouse died at the age of 27 due to alcohol poisoning in 2011, but Bromfield, 17, feels the late singer still over her sometimes, reported Daily Star.
"I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they`re always going to be with you. You might not physically be able to see them, but they will be there," Bromfield said.
"I`m very superstitious, so when things happen, I think, `Hang on, that was meant to happen for a reason` or `Oh my God, is that Amy?` Or even dreams. I`ve had dreams so close to reality you kind of think, `Was she there for that second?," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra may shift to Los Angeles for five years! Details inside
- Kishwer Merchant opens up about her wedding plans with boyfriend Suyyash Rai! – Read more
- Uttarakhand HC stays Rakesh Roshan's arrest
- Look what Kareena Kapoor has to say about pregnancy
- Aamir Khan was offered Hollywood projects! Know why he declined them