I still feel connected to Amy Winehouse: Dionne Bromfield
London: Singer-songwriter Dionne Bromfield reveals that she feels connected to her late godmother Amy Winehouse even after two years of her death.
Winehouse died at the age of 27 due to alcohol poisoning in 2011, but Bromfield, 17, feels the late singer still over her sometimes, reported Daily Star.
"I still feel connected to Amy. When you lose somebody, no matter what, they`re always going to be with you. You might not physically be able to see them, but they will be there," Bromfield said.
"I`m very superstitious, so when things happen, I think, `Hang on, that was meant to happen for a reason` or `Oh my God, is that Amy?` Or even dreams. I`ve had dreams so close to reality you kind of think, `Was she there for that second?," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!