I suffered bullying: Victoria Beckham
Los Angeles: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says she was bullied at school and that she always felt like a misfit.
The former Spice Girls band member says she didn`t fit in with the "cool" children at school because she was focused on pursuing a career on the stage and as a result, she was teased by her peers, reports contactmusic.com.
"I dreamed with being on a stage. But it was a difficult part of my life. I suffered bullying. I did not fit anywhere...I was ambitious, I made a great effort, I respected teachers and rules. After school I went to dance lessons and singing and acting lessons,” the 39-year-old told the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine.
"Meanwhile the rest of the kids hid for smoking and that kind of things. They pretended to be cool, but I was not like them,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan