I sympathize with women, Radcliffe on his long hair
London: `Harry Potter` star Daniel Radcliffe, who is has grown his hair to play Igor in the new version of `Frankenstein`, says it is harder than he expected.
The 24-year-old star showed off his new look on Sunday during WhatsOnStage Awards, where he won best actor in a play for `The Cripple of Inishmaan`.
"I don`t mind how it looks, but I mind dealing with it. I don`t know why any man would have it voluntarily. The amount of work it takes, having to dry it - doing anything to it is a... Nightmare," Radcliffe told the Telegraph.
"I do have a whole new sympathy for women. I wouldn`t be growing my hair this long in my own time."
But the look has its advantages as the publicity shy actor now finds it easier to incognito on the streets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles