I used fake names in acting schools: Varun Dhawan
Mumbai: Unlike many enjoying the stardom attached to their name, actor Varun Dhawan was never a fan of the perks of being a filmmaker`s son. He says he used fake names in the past to hide his surname.
Son of filmmaker David Dhawan, Varun, who made his Bollywood debut with `Student Of The Year`, says he attended "several acting classes" using fake names.
"I used to register myself with fake names like Rahul Khanna or something because I did not want my last name to be revealed," the 26-year-old said during the shooting of show "Breakfast To Dinner".
The episode of "Breakfast To Dinner" featuring Varun will air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'