I used fake names in acting schools: Varun Dhawan
Mumbai: Unlike many enjoying the stardom attached to their name, actor Varun Dhawan was never a fan of the perks of being a filmmaker`s son. He says he used fake names in the past to hide his surname.
Son of filmmaker David Dhawan, Varun, who made his Bollywood debut with `Student Of The Year`, says he attended "several acting classes" using fake names.
"I used to register myself with fake names like Rahul Khanna or something because I did not want my last name to be revealed," the 26-year-old said during the shooting of show "Breakfast To Dinner".
The episode of "Breakfast To Dinner" featuring Varun will air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Padmavati: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone will be joined by THIS actress?
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study