I used fake names in acting schools: Varun Dhawan
Mumbai: Unlike many enjoying the stardom attached to their name, actor Varun Dhawan was never a fan of the perks of being a filmmaker`s son. He says he used fake names in the past to hide his surname.
Son of filmmaker David Dhawan, Varun, who made his Bollywood debut with `Student Of The Year`, says he attended "several acting classes" using fake names.
"I used to register myself with fake names like Rahul Khanna or something because I did not want my last name to be revealed," the 26-year-old said during the shooting of show "Breakfast To Dinner".
The episode of "Breakfast To Dinner" featuring Varun will air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!