I`ve got bruises everywhere: Pamela Anderson
London: Actress Pamela Anderson got hurt many times while learning to skate for the upcoming dance show – ‘Dancing On Ice’.
The 45-year-old has been paired with professional ice skater Matt Evers and has been practising before the first episode goes on air Jan 6.
"Ice skating is all new to me and the rehearsals have been really tough. My skating partner, Matt Evers, is great. Our chemistry is really good and he`s been so patient," Closer magazine quoted Anderson as saying.
"I love the choreography and the lifts, but everything is so difficult - I`ve got bruises everywhere," she added.
The show required contestants to give their best dance performance while ice skating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'