I`ve never had a smear test: Katie Price
London: Heavily pregnant model Katie Price has revealed that she had never had a smear test before.
The test, which one should do every two years from the age of 25, is a method of detecting abnormal cells on the cervix.
Speaking on her weekly Fubar radio show, the former glamour girl made the startling admission after her co-host began talking about her past births, reportedly.
"I thought by having babies you get checked. I`m not being crude, I just presumed they check for everything. I haven`t had a smear for... I don`t remember the last time. I`m going to have to get one," Price said.
The mother of four also spoke about her girl crush on Kim Kardashian. "I wish I was like Kim Kardashian - she`s stunning," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys