I want a well-behaved kid: Mila Kunis
Los Angeles: Heavily pregnant actress Mila Kunis said that she wants her child to be well-behaved and honest.
Kunis, 30, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, reportedly said she will make their daughter does not grow up with a sense of entitlement.
"I just don`t want my kids to be arrogant. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, `That`s a good kid`," she said.
The `Ted` actress said she does not expect any parties as the big moment arrives. Kunis plans to keep things simple while giving birth to her daughter in the fall.
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ellen Degeneres makes history at People's Choice Awards 2017! Check out the winners list
- Shah Rukh Khan in Sahir Ludhianvi biopic by Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Here's what you should know
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- These famous SHABADS of Guru Gobind Singh Ji will inspire you to never give up in life!
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!