I want a well-behaved kid: Mila Kunis
Los Angeles: Heavily pregnant actress Mila Kunis said that she wants her child to be well-behaved and honest.
Kunis, 30, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, reportedly said she will make their daughter does not grow up with a sense of entitlement.
"I just don`t want my kids to be arrogant. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, `That`s a good kid`," she said.
The `Ted` actress said she does not expect any parties as the big moment arrives. Kunis plans to keep things simple while giving birth to her daughter in the fall.
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!