I want a well-behaved kid: Mila Kunis
Los Angeles: Heavily pregnant actress Mila Kunis said that she wants her child to be well-behaved and honest.
Kunis, 30, who is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher, reportedly said she will make their daughter does not grow up with a sense of entitlement.
"I just don`t want my kids to be arrogant. I feel like so many kids nowadays are. Both of us just want to have well-behaved, honest, nice children who people meet and say, `That`s a good kid`," she said.
The `Ted` actress said she does not expect any parties as the big moment arrives. Kunis plans to keep things simple while giving birth to her daughter in the fall.
"Two people are allowed in my delivery room. My doctor and my significant other," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900M mark
- Watch: Farhan Akhtar in a gritty, hardhitting teaser of 'Wazir'
- Check out: Farhan Akhtar, Amitabh Bachchan in `Wazir` first look
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- I loved the script of 'Dil Dhadakne Do': Rahul Bose