I was becoming unhireable: Colin Farrell
London: Actor Colin Farrell worried he was becoming unhireable due to his drinking and drugs issues, and insists a stint in rehab saved his career.
The 37-year-old said entering rehab for addiction to recreational drugs and painkillers in December 2005 helped salvage his Hollywood career as he worried producers wouldn`t want to hire him because of his hard-partying lifestyle, reported Contactmusic.
"I wouldn`t have been able to maintain my life. The inside of rehab was a must-see for me at that stage. I was in a bad place. I`m sure I was becoming somewhat unhireable," he said.
The Irish star says the greatest joys in his life are his two sons James, 10, and four-year-old Henry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!