I was never going to change my last name : Kate Winslet
New York: Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet says she does not want to take her husband Ned Rocknroll`s last name.
The 37-year-old actress who is expecting her third child and first with Rocknroll, is really proud of her name, reported New York Daily News.
"I was never going to change my name to Rocknroll. I`ve never changed my name to anything, so I didn`t see a reason to start now," Winslet said.
"I quite like Kate Winslet; in fact, I think it`s very flashy. I`m proud of my name because I`m one of three girls, and we have one boy in our family. So, essentially the only person who is going to carry the name along is my brother, and he doesn`t have any children at the moment," she added.
The `Revolutionary Road` actress other kids are daughter Mia and son, Joe.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya