I was pretty messed up teenager: Claire Danes
London: Homeland star Claire Danes says she was a messed up teenager as she constantly tried to project an adult image.
The 34-year-old actress, who has son a Cyrus with actor husband Hugh Dancy, rose to fame appearing in `My So-Called Life` when she was just 15-year-old, reported Contactmusic.
"I was a pretty messed up and misanthropic teenager, and it was good for me to find some good friends whom I could talk to and get rid of some of my angst," Danes said.
"I was way too serious and overly concerned with trying to project this adult self. When I hit my twenties, I figured out that adults don`t really have that much certainty about their lives either," she added.
Danes took a career break to study psychology at America`s prestigious Yale university in 1998 but dropped out after two years after realising academics was not what she wanted to do.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan's sherni Anushka Sharma heads to Patiala for 'Phillauri' shoot! – View pic
- Adah Sharma gears up for action-packed 'Commando 2' – View pics
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' jacket set for auction
- Wanted to do something in English: Jacqueline Fernandez
- These workout pictures, video of Karan Patel will make you hit the gym!
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!