I was rooting for her, says Miley Cyrus about Amanda Bynes
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has spoken about the war of words on Twitter with Amanda Bynes, saying she is upset with the troubled actress.
Bynes tweeted that Cyrus was ugly repeatedly, and even posted photos of the 20-year-old singer without make-up on, reported E! Online.
When asked about her feelings, Cyrus said, "I won`t even entertain that thought. I think it`s all so sad and I don`t want to add any fuel to that fire. It`s so sad to me. I was rooting for her comeback until she started attacking me, and I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter."
"It`s just funny the moment you`re a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A Wednesday' veterans Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah spar over Kashmiri Pandits - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic