I wasn`t going to be bimbo material: Tilda Swinton
Los Angeles: British actress Tilda Swinton revealed she was never going to be "bimbo material", and so she managed to stay out of the limelight in her younger days.
The 52-year-old, who earned the best supporting actress Oscar for her performance in ‘Michael Clayton’ in 2008, struggled to get meaningful roles when she started her acting career, but she dint lose her calm.
"I was never going to be bimbo material. So I just kept my head down in my 20s. I had this strange instinct that I would only begin to start my real work in my 40s,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Swinton as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!