I will miss LA: Natalie Portman
New York: `Black Swan` star Natalie Portman, who will be relocating to France at the end of 2014, says she will miss living in Los Angeles.
The 32-year old actress is moving to France as her husband Benjamin Millepied accepted a job with the Paris Opera Ballet, reported New York Post.
"I just really, really love it here. It`s one of the most exciting places to be in the world right now. It`s really central in terms of the arts. It feels like things are happening in LA, you know? New York is more where art is bought than where art is made," Portman said.
"The Other Boleyn Girl" star said the news of her husband`s new job took her by surprise.
"When Ben asked me if I wanted to go to Paris, I freaked. Everyone dreams of living in Paris."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!