I wish I could get rid of my wrinkles: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is frustrated with the wrinkles on her face and wants them to go as soon as possible.
The 41-year-old `Iron Man` star also wants to do away with sun damage on her skin and is trying all possible treatments for it, reported a magazine.
"I think my best feature is my legs. But if I could change anything I wish I could get wrinkles and sun damage reversed without looking like I`d done anything. So for now, I`ll just stick with my wrinkles and sun damage," said mother of two.
Paltrow said she has used Thermage laser treatment for skin but has stayed away from surgeries. The actress said the treatment is painful.
"It`s non-invasive but it`s quite painful, like having your face smacked with a rubber band that has an electric shock in it. But it works," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks