I wish I could get rid of my wrinkles: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is frustrated with the wrinkles on her face and wants them to go as soon as possible.
The 41-year-old `Iron Man` star also wants to do away with sun damage on her skin and is trying all possible treatments for it, reported a magazine.
"I think my best feature is my legs. But if I could change anything I wish I could get wrinkles and sun damage reversed without looking like I`d done anything. So for now, I`ll just stick with my wrinkles and sun damage," said mother of two.
Paltrow said she has used Thermage laser treatment for skin but has stayed away from surgeries. The actress said the treatment is painful.
"It`s non-invasive but it`s quite painful, like having your face smacked with a rubber band that has an electric shock in it. But it works," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!